Field Service capabilities extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide a complete Field Service management solution, including service locations, customer assets, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatch, mobility, collaboration, customer billing and analytics. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service helps you:
- Optimize your service schedule with efficient routing, resource skill matching, and reduced travel time.
- Increase first time fix rates and on-time delivery performance.
- Enhance real-time communication and collaboration between customer service, dispatch, field agents, and customer
Optimize your scheduling
Get the right resources to the right place at the right time
Optimize your field service management. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows—including more precise appointment scheduling—so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- Easily schedule resources manually, with recommendations, or automatically
- Identify and organise available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance
Match skill sets of the technician against the work requirements
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement into account
Have the right resources on every call. Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Real-time updates mean your inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
- Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorisations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer
- Track service stock accurately at mobile or fixed locations to reduce write-offs
- Effectively forecast materials’ requirements
Improve field processes and technician productivity
Provide native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, your technicians can view the customer information and guidance they need when they need it.
- Offer your technicians access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history
- Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering technicians step-by-step guidance
- Provide mobile workers with a multi-day calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed
- Link work orders to customer and case history, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing
Put your customers at the centre of every interaction
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience. With Dynamics 365, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, and ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain.
- Enable customers to see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a customer portal
- Send the real-time location of technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photo, and vehicle information
- Keep customers informed at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls
- Automatically escalate customer feedback for follow up when needed