ASG provides technology and business process consulting services to enterprise and mid-sized companies throughout Europe, the United States, Australia and Canada, with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM products. We specialize in larger and complex deployments where customers really want to leverage CRM to transform their businesses.
Business and Technical Experts
80% of our team is made of senior consultants and developers, with many years of experience in international Dynamics CRM projects. Our experts enjoy the latest Microsoft, Web technologies and mobile HTML-5 based frameworks.
We have experience in the following technologies:[ap_column_wrap][ap_column span=”2″]Dynamics CRM 2016[/ap_column][ap_column span=”2″]SQL Server[/ap_column][/ap_column_wrap][ap_column_wrap][ap_column span=”2″]Dynamics CRM 2013[/ap_column][ap_column span=”2″]SharePoint[/ap_column][/ap_column_wrap][ap_column_wrap][ap_column span=”2″]Dynamics CRM 2011[/ap_column][ap_column span=”2″]ASP.NET – MVC[/ap_column][/ap_column_wrap][ap_column_wrap][ap_column span=”2″]Dynamics CRM 4.0[/ap_column][ap_column span=”2″]C# Programming[/ap_column][/ap_column_wrap]
Dynamics CRM Implementation and Customization
- Setup and overall platform configuration
- xRM Customization: adapt to your business via business entities, forms, views, reports and native elements.
- Analyze your business: goals, indicators, graphs and dashboards
- Automate business workflows
- Migrate from legacy CRM systems,
- Upgrade from Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011 or 2013 to Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics CRM 2015
- Massive data import tools
- On-site or remote intervention
- Functional and technical resources
Dynamics CRM Development
- CRM integration and sync with external LOB systems
- Integration with platforms like Microsoft® BizTalk Server, SharePoint Server, Project Server or Team Foundation
- Public/Intranet portals development to communicate with your customers
- Plug-in and add-ons development
- Custom Workflow Activities
- Dynamics CRM mobile application development
Dynamics CRM Managed Services and Support
- Outsource your CRM platform support with our cost-effective program, a mix of local and remote support via our own development centre in Romania
- Maintenance and evolvement of existing CRM applications
- Migration and re-engineering of CRM solutions
- Level 2 and Level 3 exclusive on demand ticket-based support. Read more about our support services
Why Outsource to Romania
The success of Romania’s positioning over other countries like Poland, Czech Republic or Bulgaria is because of the outstanding quality of the IT talent pool and fluency in English and other European languages, but also because of its economic and political stability, which returns in a safety and predictable environment for doing business and living, critical factors for the success in any long term offshoring software outsourcing initiative.
Romanian IT developers and university graduates benefit from important tax exemptions. Therefore, the economic environment is highly attractive for IT investments. More, the fiscal facilities translate into lower daily rates for the end customers, all over the world.