What is ASG Recurrent Opportunity?
Imagine you have customers purchasing your services on a monthly subscription model. Do you consider future subscriptions as already won opportunities or as almost won ones? How would you include this in your CRM: as a one time deal for the next 12 months or as a monthly deal for the next 3 years? How much time would it take you to enter 12 opportunities for the same customer? But what if you had 10 customers with 12 monthly opportunities?
With ASG Recurrent Opportunity you can create repeated opportunities based on a recurrence pattern of your choice, just like a Microsoft Outlook recurrent meeting.
Your company and your sales team will gain important insights and save valuable time by using this Dynamics CRM Add-on. Here are the main benefits:
- have a more accurate pipeline
- save time with the repeated monthly opportunities
- create your personalized recurrence pattern: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly. You name it!
- better forecasted run-rate
- create workflows to invoice each opportunity, after it has been won and not before
- subscription paid services: phone companies, paid TV, internet providers, software license providers
- quarterly newspaper subscriptions
- yearly support contracts
- library subscription